Why Does My Head Hurt after Taking Modafinil?
Stress is a common problem for everyone. We get stressed when we are under a lot of pressure in different areas of our lives—whether it be about family, friends, school, or work.
We are often pressured to perform well in our tasks and work and we in turn also want to excel and be productive.
However, stress continues to plague the generation of today because they are more geared towards accomplishing great things.
Even if we are stressed, we still try our best to go on—resulting to lack of sleep and its side effects. Stress can sometimes push us beyond our limits.
Smart drugs can mitigate stress
People have different ways of coping with stress. Some go to the gym, while some prefer to meditate.
Others choose to curl up and read, while some turn to stress eating. There are also those who prefer to blow off steam by partying or going out for drinks.
Some just want to catch up on the rest and sleep they lost during the past days.
Surely, you have experienced working the whole day but still needing to continue it at home. Because of this, you tend to sleep late or you don’t sleep at all.
The next day, you feel a bit woozy and you can’t seem to think straight—the feeling is similar to being drunk.
You can’t focus, you can’t concentrate, and you seem to be falling asleep every few minutes or so.
It’s a good thing then, that in today’s time, we have new and modern developments designed to help us achieve our goals.
If you haven’t heard of nootropics yet, you’re in for the ride of your life!
But if you’ve already heard of nootropics but still haven’t jumped in, it’s okay—you will be able to learn more, which will help you decide what to do next.
Nootropics are drugs or supplements that are taken mainly to help improve your cognition, memory, ability to learn, and even ability to reason and formulate decisions.
These substances also have positive implications when it comes to being a stress reliever or even a mood booster.
Nootropics can also solve some problems caused by anxiety and stress by increasing the positive vibes.
Modafinil: the champion of productivity
There are different kinds of nootropics, depending on your desired result. While there are numerous kinds, there is one that stands above the rest in terms of effectivity and popularity—Modafinil.
Originally used by narcoleptics to achieve wakefulness, the use of Modafinil has expanded to those who have shift work sleep disorder. Then during the later part of the 1990s, off label use of Modafinil began.
People quickly caught on to what Modafinil can do for them. They discovered that regular intake of the drug can give a little push or boost of skills such as ability to concentrate. Further studies have shown positive effects of Modafinil on the user’s memory and reasoning.
Recently, more research is currently being done to assess the potential of Modafinil in terms of being a treatment for ADHD, bi-polar disorders, and even cocaine addiction.
Because it is a prescription drug, it is illegal to buy Modafinil without a doctor’s prescription. It also cannot be bought in pharmacies like GNC.
Another thing—Provigil, the brand name of Modafinil costs a fortune.
But thanks to the Internet, Modafinil has become accessible to us mortals!
Generic versions are available at online pharmacies, which also accept orders even without prescriptions.
This means that you can buy Modafinil at a cheaper price and with less hassle.
Well, the worst that can probably happen is if your order gets picked up by customs, but other than that there are no consequences since it is after all a legal substance. Although there are a number of sources online, not all are credible and legitimate.
The Modafinil headache
As Modafinil continues to become more popular, reviews and reports about it have also started to surface online as more people also become curious.
One of the main talked about topics when it comes to taking Modafinil, is the infamous headache that apparently stays for a while.
The Modafinil headache is described by users to be a low-level throbbing sensation that can last for a few days, or even a few weeks at times.
It usually begins after a few days of regular dosage. The headache is unfortunately one of the most common side effects and downsides of Modafinil. It also affects majority of the users.
How does Modafinil work anyway?
Did you know that despite the number of studies done about Modafinil, it is still not 100% sure of how it affects our brain for it to yield positive cognitive benefits.
What is known is that Modafinil helps in stimulating the body’s central nervous system to promote wakefulness and focus.
Apparently, it can also activate several neurotransmitters in the brain that scientists and researchers have yet to fully understand.
Modafinil increases the release of serotonin which slows down depression and stress in users. When taken regularly, the result is a happy and fresh individual who zooms through the day with energy and focus.
When taken regularly, Modafinil can greatly improve your mental focus and ability to learn, focus, and concentrate.
Dealing with the Modafinil pressure headache
If you are taking Modafinil without the prescription of a medical professional, you might not know how to deal with the infamous headache if ever it occurs.
Since the headache is one of the most common side effects of Modafinil, it’s important that you know how to handle it so you can still enjoy the benefits of the drug.
Note: I take Armodafinil from this site.
Some just resort to taking over the counter pain killers, but this may not work with everyone.
However, this may have negative effects or drawbacks because of the combination with Modafinil.
Some regular users have discovered that Choline can help in the prevention of headaches, especially those that come the next day after using Modafinil.
It is not 100% effective and proven, but many users can vouch for this.
Another technique that regular users practice is to drink a lot of water and take Vitamin C tablets for the inflammation to be lessened.
Not everyone has the same reaction to Modafinil, so what may work for others might not work for you and vice versa.
The dosage can also be a factor, so you can also try lowering the dosage to see if there would be any difference in terms of benefits and side effects.
Regular and long term users of Modafinil have come to accept this accompanying headache because the benefits outweigh the pain.
Some of them have become rather used to it and just opt to handle it the best way they can—water therapy, Vitamin C, and eating healthy fats such as that from nuts.
Other side effects of Modafinil
Of course this headache is not the only side effect of Modafinil. Similar to other drugs and supplements, Modafinil also has more.
Although to be fair, Modafinil has fewer and less severe side effects compared to nootropics.
Other side effects include nausea, vomiting, chest pains, and fever.
You can also experience some anxiety, nervousness, and agitation among other mood changes.
Stop using Modafinil and go see your doctor once you experience bruising, muscle weakness, and sores and patches inside your mouth or on your lips.
The negative long-term side effects include staying awake for long periods of time. Your brain needs some time off, so you still need to sleep.
While Modafinil helps you to stay awake, it is not a substitute for sleep.
You will still have to eventually find time to rest and recuperate. If you take advantage of sleep just because you don’t feel it, your brain could experience some negative effects.
Regular and long term users of Modafinil have already figured out the right dosage for them as well as the right practices of controlling the side effects.
Because of this, they can let go of any worries and concerns.
Everyday, more and more people are taking an interest in nootropics, especially Modafinil because of its positive effects.
It’s a good thing that Modafinil is now available online—hence, more people can benefit from it.
The decision is ultimately yours if you would take a nootropic known to give you a headache.
Some do say that the headache is actually a sign that the Modafinil is working its way in your brain. The best thing to do is to consult a doctor before attempting to take Modafinil.
Consultations with doctors should also be done during the course of taking it, just for proper monitoring and maintenance.
So what are you waiting for?
Get on board with Modafinil and experience soaring through productivity.
You may be surpised and very pleased at what you can do with Modafinil, or rather, with what Modafinil can do for you. We are already in the future after all.
We have the tools and we just have to use them—say goodbye to stress once and for all so you can focus on what you want to do in life.
More on taking Modafinil
- Modafinil – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How Does The Liver Convert Adrafinil Into Modafinil?
- How To Time Adrafinil (and Modafinil) With Coffee & Tea
- Do Antidepressants Interact with Adrafinil or Modafinil?
- What Are the Best Nootropics to Stack with Modafinil?
- 4 Real-Life Limitless Pill Alternatives (and Where To Get Them)
- How Long Does Modafinil Last?
- Modafinil Overdose: Is It Possible or Impossible?
- Modafinil For Weight Loss: Does It Help Burn Fat?
- Taking Modafinil without A Prescription: Legal or Illegal?
- Does Modafinil (Provigil) Make You Feel High?
- Does Modafinil Show Up On A Drug Test?
- Everything You Need To Know About Modalert
- Why Does My Head Hurt after Taking Modafinil?
- What Is The Ideal Modafinil Dosage?
- How Modafinil Strikes the Perfect Balance With Dopamine
- How long does it take Modafinil to wear off?
- Why is Modafinil so expensive?
- How does Modafinil affect your sex life?
- My Experience With Modafinil: Review and Beginner’s Guide
- How Does Modafinil Work?
- How to take Modafinil for the first time
- What are the long term effects of daily Modafinil usage?
- Adrafinil vs Modafinil: Your Guide To Choosing the Best ‘Afinil
- How do caffeine and Modafinil interact?
- What are the effects of drinking alcohol while taking Modafinil?
- How long does Modafinil take to start working?
- Can I Use Modafinil For Depression? Dose and Prescription Information
- Modafinil: The Ultimate Cure For Jet Lag?
- How to Cure Writer’s Block with Modafinil
- Learn a New Language with the Help of Modafinil
- BREAKING: the FDA just banned all imports from Sun Pharmaceuticals, makers of Modalert (modafinil) and Waklert (R-modafinil)
Where to buy Modafinil
- Can You Buy Modafinil In Italy?
- Yes, You Can Buy Modafinil in Argentina (Here’s How)
- Modafinil is Now Available for Purchase in Australia 
- Buying Modafinil in China: What You Should Know
- Modafinil in Canada: Can it be Bought Up North?
- Is it Possible to Buy Modafinil in Mexico OTC? Yep, it Sure is.
- Can You Buy Modafinil in Chile?
- How To Get Modafinil in Colombia (Online and Offline)
- Where To Buy Modafinil Online in 2017
- Can you buy Adrafinil or Modafinil in stores?
- Can you buy Modafinil in the Philippines?
- Can you bring (Provigil) Modafinil through customs in Asia?
- How I Managed To Get A Prescription For Provigil (Modafinil)
- Is it safe to buy Modafinil (Provigil) online?
- My Experience Using Fluorenol as an Alternative to Modafinil
- The 3 Best Modafinil Alternatives
- 6 Natural Alternatives to Alpha Brain and Modafinil