Everything You Need To Know About Modalert
Have you ever experienced wishing that there were more than just 24 hours in a day?
With all that’s going on in your life, it is so hard to fit everything in just a day. As a result, most people choose to sacrifice sleep in order to accomplish everything they need to do.
We have different jobs and situations, but one thing’s for sure. We would all like to rest after the daily grind. We would all like to rest knowing that we don’t have to wake up after two or three hours.
We all know this is not easy to accomplish especially in today’s time. Daily tasks often leave us too stressed, haggard, and exhausted.
Parents often feel too drained when they come home, and they can’t spend enough time with their children. Young professionals arrive at their apartments tired, but they still need to stay up to finish a report for tomorrow.
Don’t fret—you’re not the only one going through these hard times. Lots of people stay up all night to finish their tasks. Lots of people want to catch up on sleep during the day but can’t because they might get caught by their bosses!
And finally, lots of people have found the perfect solution to these problems. Many people have made the smart choice of saying goodbye to sleepiness and saying hello to productivity!
Ladies and gentlemen, meet Modafinil—one of the most prescribed nootropics which can help solve many of your mental woes.
What are Nootropics?
First, you need to know what nootropics are. These are drugs or supplements that affect your brain. They are known to improve abilities of the brain resulting to increased concentration, focus, improved memory, and even decision making.
There are different kinds of nootropics available for use, but some are more effective than others. One of the most effective and popular ones is modafinil.
Modafinil is a nootropic used by people from different walks of life—computer programmers, soldiers, students, young professionals, entrepreneurs, and even doctors! Once you learn about what modafinil can do for you, you’ll find yourself joining them.
In 1998, the US Food and Drug Administration approved modafinil and it has been used since then to treat sleeping disorders, such as narcolepsy and obstructive sleep apnea. Until now, it is known to be an effective drug to keep you awake.
Modafinil is more commonly known as Provigil, its brand name.
Although it is prescribed for treating a wide variety of sleeping disorders, it has gained fame as a brain stimulant and cognitive enhancer. In short, modafinil (Provigil) helps us busy and hectic people to be even more productive and successful!
Modafinil can also increase dopamine activity, which means increased ability to concentrate on your tasks.
It helps in lessening the feelings of fatigue and stress while improving memory. While powerful, modafinil is not addicting and has a low risk of abuse.
Aside from treating sleeping disorders, Modafinil has recently been used to treat a lot of other medical conditions such as depression and even Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Users have shared that their mood swings are stabilized, resulting to a significant increase in positive thinking.
This magic pill doesn’t come without issues though. Compared to other similar drugs, it is more expensive. Of course we understand that quality does not come cheap. Another reason is the lack of generic drugs for Modafinil.
Cephalon, a pharmaceutical company, has patented the drug and then proceeded to block production of generics for some time. To know more about why modafinil is pricier than other drugs, you can read more in detail about it here.
Currently, more generic versions are available and accessible. However, you have to be sure that the generic drug you’re getting is credible and not a scam or counterfeit.
Here is where Modalert by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SunPharma) comes in.
What is Modalert and how can it help me?
Modalert also claims to be the most prescribed generic version. Modalert is developed by Sun Pharma which is considered as one of the largest specialty generics company. They are based in India.
As mentioned above, the FDA has approved Modalert (modafinil) for the treatment of conditions like narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work sleep disorders.
Since these are the only approved conditions in the US, this means that suppliers cannot advertise beyond these technicalities.
However, this does not stop doctors and physicians from prescribing Modalert for other conditions. It is not weird at all for a doctor to prescribe Modalert to treat other conditions. Because of this, off-label users have increased.
More and more people are taking Modalert to increase their cognitive functions rather than to treat an actual sleeping disorder.
There have also been testimonies from people with ADHD who found that Modalert actually helped to improve their learning capacity and focusing abilities.
On the other hand, people without disorders take Modalert to enhance their productivity. They have also shared positive reviews.
Some studies have also shown that Modalert reduces appetite, resulting in weight loss.
Interestingly, Modalert has also been found to benefit those who are currently undergoing treatment for cocaine addictions. Further research still needs to be conducted regarding this though.
Modalert is sold as 100 mg and 100 mg pills. Dosage of 100 and 400mg daily is the accepted range.
It is important for you to remember that while Modalert can enhance your wakefulness and alertness, it is not a substitute for proper sleep.
Though it can treat your daytime sleepiness, this does not mean that you can go on living life without the right amount of sleep.
Remember that sleep is incedibly important for your body to be healthy and to function properly (sleep, imo, is the most powerful nootropic on the planet — and always will be).
Any side effects?
Of course every drug, no matter how “smart” it is, has risks and potential side effects.
Some of the reported mild side effects include stomach issues and back pain. Other side effects are nausea, headaches, and even diarrhea.
There are also more serious side effects such as skin rashes which could mean allergic reactions. These can include mouth sores, peeling skin, swelling facial features, and fever accompanied by difficulty breathing.
When these effects occur, it is advised to stop using Modalert right away and to consult a medical professional at once.
To be fair, Modalert by Sun Pharma is known to be safer compared to other stimulants. It is well-tolerated by majority of its takers.
Still, it is always better to be informed and safe, rather than sorry.
So where can I buy Modalert?
Here in the United States, it is illegal to buy Modalert without a prescription. While this is a good measure to ensure safety and quality of the drugs, it is also difficult for healthy individuals to buy Modalert if they do not have sleeping disorders.
Because of this, many users decide to purchase it online. The worst that can happen if you do so, is that the customs department might delay your package.
There are also some instances wherein you can buy Modalert from chemists over the counter even without prescription. Likewise, there are also online pharmacies and suppliers that are not credible.
Duckdose is a reliable online shop which allows customers to pay using either credit card or bitcoins. They are customer-oriented and are committed to lessening the hassles of purchasing Modalert. They have awesome customer service and quality products as well.
Regardless of where you decide to purchase your Modalert, it is important to be sure that the drugs they sell are genuine and of quality.
Be vigilant because there are a lot of scammers who offer counterfeit versions that can either render no effect or even cause harm to your health and body.
There are also some countries that allow importation of 100 mg and 200 mg Modalert pills that are ordered from online sources.
The best thing to do is to inquire with the authorities to determine the proper guidelines for purchasing nootropics, especially Modalert.
When can I start taking Modalert?
Interested, aren’t we? When can you start taking your Modalert? The answer is—right away!
Although of course, it is still best to consult with your doctor, especially if you currently have other medical conditions and are taking other drugs. It will also be more convenient for you to buy Modalert once you have an actual prescription.
As a beginner, you can start taking the Modalert 100 mg pills to get a feel of how your body reacts to it.
The Modalert 200 mg pills can be split easily into half. If you are a more experienced Modalert user, you can increase your dosage into as much as 400 mg but only after a few months.
Remember that your doctor should know all medical information about yourself. This includes past medical conditions as well as your current health condition.
Although many people take Modalert without prescription, it is best to know what effects it can have on your body.
Imagine yourself a few weeks from now. You may lack proper sleep, but when you wake up, you don’t feel tired and deprived. Instead, you feel fresh and alert.
Gone are the days when you would have to drown yourself in coffee and force yourself to stay awake the whole day. Even if you only had three hours of sleep, you feel as if you had the full eight hours.
With Modalert, you will be on your way to a happier, healthier work life.
More on taking Modafinil
- Modafinil – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How Does The Liver Convert Adrafinil Into Modafinil?
- How To Time Adrafinil (and Modafinil) With Coffee & Tea
- Do Antidepressants Interact with Adrafinil or Modafinil?
- What Are the Best Nootropics to Stack with Modafinil?
- 4 Real-Life Limitless Pill Alternatives (and Where To Get Them)
- How Long Does Modafinil Last?
- Modafinil Overdose: Is It Possible or Impossible?
- Modafinil For Weight Loss: Does It Help Burn Fat?
- Taking Modafinil without A Prescription: Legal or Illegal?
- Does Modafinil (Provigil) Make You Feel High?
- Does Modafinil Show Up On A Drug Test?
- Everything You Need To Know About Modalert
- Why Does My Head Hurt after Taking Modafinil?
- What Is The Ideal Modafinil Dosage?
- How Modafinil Strikes the Perfect Balance With Dopamine
- How long does it take Modafinil to wear off?
- Why is Modafinil so expensive?
- How does Modafinil affect your sex life?
- My Experience With Modafinil: Review and Beginner’s Guide
- How Does Modafinil Work?
- How to take Modafinil for the first time
- What are the long term effects of daily Modafinil usage?
- Adrafinil vs Modafinil: Your Guide To Choosing the Best ‘Afinil
- How do caffeine and Modafinil interact?
- What are the effects of drinking alcohol while taking Modafinil?
- How long does Modafinil take to start working?
- Can I Use Modafinil For Depression? Dose and Prescription Information
- Modafinil: The Ultimate Cure For Jet Lag?
- How to Cure Writer’s Block with Modafinil
- Learn a New Language with the Help of Modafinil
- BREAKING: the FDA just banned all imports from Sun Pharmaceuticals, makers of Modalert (modafinil) and Waklert (R-modafinil)
Where to buy Modafinil
- Can You Buy Modafinil In Italy?
- Yes, You Can Buy Modafinil in Argentina (Here’s How)
- Modafinil is Now Available for Purchase in Australia 
- Buying Modafinil in China: What You Should Know
- Modafinil in Canada: Can it be Bought Up North?
- Is it Possible to Buy Modafinil in Mexico OTC? Yep, it Sure is.
- Can You Buy Modafinil in Chile?
- How To Get Modafinil in Colombia (Online and Offline)
- Where To Buy Modafinil Online in 2017
- Can you buy Adrafinil or Modafinil in stores?
- Can you buy Modafinil in the Philippines?
- Can you bring (Provigil) Modafinil through customs in Asia?
- How I Managed To Get A Prescription For Provigil (Modafinil)
- Is it safe to buy Modafinil (Provigil) online?
- My Experience Using Fluorenol as an Alternative to Modafinil
- The 3 Best Modafinil Alternatives
- 6 Natural Alternatives to Alpha Brain and Modafinil