Phenibut High: Is It Worth It or Not?
Ahhh… The Phenibut high. Many people are fond of it which leads to the question: It it worth it?
First of all, here’s a brief discussion as to how Phenibut works for better understanding…
Phenibut is a nootropic drug, used for treating anxiety which also helps induce pain and stress allowing better sleep, positive attitude, and peace of mind. Yet it comes with some negative side effects if abused.
Furthermore, it’s an agonistic depressant that inhibits neurotransmitters which also doubles as a central depressant.
Overdosing on Phenibut leads to the development of drug tolerance towards its health benefits accordingly.
Getting high on phenibut – what side effects should you expect?
Phenibut has a number of adverse reactions to the body. Among these effects are:
- Muscle relaxation
- Lower body temperature
Furthermore, other side effects of the drug are depression and headache which mostly occur once the drug has worn off.
Continued use of the drug just like any other drugs usually leads to addiction. If you try quitting, these withdrawal effects are likely to take place:
- Severe anxiety
- Loss of appetite
These withdrawal effects usually last for two weeks.
A Word of Caution
Mixing Phenibut with other substances such as sedatives, alcohol, anticonvulsants (e.g. carbamazepine and monoamine oxidize inhibitors) or any other prescription drugs will lead to a VERY intense yet short-lived Phenibut high which is absolutely not worth it.
It’s relatively easy to get addicted to Phenibut which greatly affects your body and psychological health. In Russia, Phenibut is sold as a psychotropic drug.
However, this does not necessarily mean that because it’s sold as a drug (and as a supplement online) it’s safe for recreational purposes.
The addiction gets worse and worse over time if the user overdoses and is left untreated.
The Verdict: Is The Phenibut High Worth It?
Seems like this may come as a surprise but the Phenibut high IS NOT WORTH IT.
Its side effects are so immense Phenibut is occasionally illegal for clinical use. Individuals who use the drug to get high usually end up getting addicted.
Moreover, addiction of any kind is detrimental to the productivity of the person and produces adverse effects on the overall well-being of an individual.
Most of all, using Phenibut the wrong way can affect and destroy your life. Use it intelligently to experience its positive benefits.
More on Phenibut
- My Unexpected Experience With Phenibut
- 4 Real-Life Limitless Pill Alternatives (and Where To Get Them)
- Phenibut High: Is It Worth It or Not?
- Phenibut’s INSANE Benefits (and Brutally Awful Side Effects)
- How long does it take to get addicted to Phenibut?
- How long does it take for Phenibut to kick in?
- How To Avoid the Side Effects of Phenibut Withdrawal
- Synergistic Blends: What Supplements Go Well With Phenibut?
- Complete Guide to Responsible Phenibut Use
- Can You Combine Phenibut and Adderall?
- Review of LiftMode Phenibut – Does it work?
- What Are The Best Doses of Phenibut (For Sleep and Anxiety)?
- How To Eye-Ball a Dose of Phenibut (and Other Powders)
- Cross Tolerance Between Phenibut, Strattera and Baclofen
- Does Phenibut Really Increase Human Growth Hormone?
- Does Phenibut Boost Your Immune System?
- Phenibut – An Economical, Pure and Effective Nootropic
- How Phenibut and GABA Work
Where to buy
- Can’t Find Phenibut at GNC? Here’s Why (and Where To Get It)
- Where To Buy Phenibut Online (Updated: 2018)
- My Favorite Brand of Phenibut (and Where To Buy It)