Can You Buy Optimind in Your Local Store?
Optimind is an all-natural nutritional supplement that’s skyrocketing in popularity as of late, especially among online fans of nootropics.
According to Current Medical Chemistry, nootropics have been shown to boost cognitive function in healthy individuals. Another study from the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease shows that nootropics can even help prevent memory disorders like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Simply put, nootropics are a big deal. And Optimind is one of the most exciting among them. It enhances focus, energy, memory, and overall brain function in both the short and long term.
Many of those interested in Optimind have a hard time finding it. That’s why I’m here to show you exactly where to buy Optimind to unleash its powerful results for yourself.
You’ll discover where to find Optimind for sale as well as how much it costs below!
What is Optimind?
First things first, what exactly is the nootropic known as Optimind?
Visit the Optimind website, and you’ll see the astonishing claim that Optimind will “unleash your mind.”
The company states that Optimind will enhance your cognitive function. You’ll feel the first results in as little as 30 minutes.
Such claims are nothing if they’re not backed up by powerful ingredients. Delving deeper into the Optimind website, I found that the nootropic is made up of a proprietary blend of 12 ingredients.
Though some of the ingredients are new to the research scene, the benefits of others are backed up by years of scientific study.
Here are the 12 ingredients Optimind is made up of and what they do:
- Caffeine – Boosts short-term energy plus improves learning/memory retention, according to Michigan State University.
- Vitamin B12 – Improves functionality of brain and more positive mood.
- Vitamin D3– Also improves brain functionality and mood as well as creating a more natural sleep cycle.
- GABA – Reduces anxiety and improves mood, according to Authority Nutrition.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Increases energy.
- Huperzine – Improves memory retention.
- Taurine – Improves cardiovascular/central nervous system health and functionality, according to Authority Nutrition.
- Sulbutiamine – Improves brain functionality.
- Vinpocetine – Improves brain functionality.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Improves memory retention, especially long-term recall.
- Tyrosine– Increases mental alertness, energy, and focus.
- Phosphatidyl L-Serine – Improves brain functionality.
How Optimind Works
Now that you know what Optimind is and what ingredients it contains, it’s time to look at how it works.
It’s important to select a nootropic that functions in the way you desire. You don’t want to hand over your hard-earned money and buy Optimind unless it’s the right supplement for you.
Fortunately, the way in which Optimind works is simple to understand. The mixture of 12 ingredients increases brain function, alertness, and memory.
In particular, they give your brain the building blocks it needs to produce more efficient neurotransmitters. Caffeine is used to increase your energy, so your improved brain function is put to good use. Finally, mood-boosting ingredients can help you remain positive.
Despite the vast number of people that swear by Optimind, it’s important to remember that the company hasn’t released much information related to the supplement.
Specifically, they don’t tell consumers how much of each ingredient the nootropic contains. This means that there possibly isn’t enough of certain ingredients for their effects to actually be noticeable.
Despite this small downside, it seems that Optimind accomplishes its stated goals for almost everyone (it certainly did for me).
Can You Buy Optimind in Your Local Store?
The short answer is, no, you can’t buy Optimind in your local store. Currently, the all-natural supplement is only available online.
Because Optimind is a relatively new supplement, there’s a good chance it won’t be available in brick and mortar stores anytime soon. For the foreseeable future, Optimind will be for sale online only.
Buy Optimind Online
Where can you buy Optimind online since it’s not available in local stores?
Perhaps the best place to buy it is directly from the manufacturer. Visit Optimind.com for the most direct source for the supplement.
Another good online option is buying Optimind from Amazon. This enables you to purchase additional supplements to stack with Optimind.
Though Optimind is already quite potent, it’s even more powerful when stacked with the following supplements:
- Phenibut – Provides even more energy and focus when combined with Optimind.
- Noopet – Gives an even bigger energy boost while also enhancing cognitive abilities, especially focus and memory.
- Krill Oil – Helps extend the long-term benefits of Optimind.
On its own, Optimind costs roughly $43.31 for a single bottle (one-month supply) or $63.35 for a double bottle (two-month supply).
The company recommends taking one capsule per day to start. If you enjoy the effects, you can up your dosage to two capsules.
I found that I only needed to take one capsule every other day. Because the ingredients build up in your body, I felt that the positive effects continued to last well after I consumed each capsule.
Try Optimind for Free
The most exciting thing about Optimind is that the company offers everyone a free trial.
Go here for your free trial that consists of 10 Optimind capsules. Take the capsules as instructed to unlock their benefits for yourself.
If you like how the supplement makes you feel, order more Optimind online straight from the company or from Amazon or GNC.
Should You Buy Optimind?
In my honest opinion, everyone should at least try Optimind for themselves. The fact that the company offers a free 10-capsule trial makes this a no-brainer.
Optimind is particularly effective for students, professionals, and athletes. It works much the same as Adderall, without any of the negative effects, to increase your mental function.
To answer the titular question, no, you can’t buy Optimind in your local store.
Luckily, it’s easy to buy online. My recommendation to all of you is this:
- Get your free Optimind trial
- Try this nootropic risk-free for two weeks
- See how the supplement affects you
- Order more if you end up liking Optimind as much as I do
Please be sure to leave your questions or comments about Optimind below. I’d love to hear what you guys have to say about this supplement!
More on Optimind
- What Do Doctors/Pharmacists Think of Optimind? Is It Safe?
- Optimind Scam? Don’t Buy It Until You Read This
- Does Optimind Show Up on a Drug Test?
- Does Optimind Actually Work?