Can You Buy Noopept on Amazon? (No, You Can’t.)
No, you cannot.
The Short Answer:
Unfortunately, Amazon (or more likely, the FDA) is pretty strict when it comes to ordering nootropics online. Supplements regularly get pulled from Amazon, and vendors regularly go out of business.
If you see Noopept (or Phenibut, or any one of the Racetams on Amazon), it’s only a matter of time before it gets pulled.
That said, you can find Noopept for sale at a handful of online stores, like this one.
Why take Noopept?
Because multitasking is negatively affecting your productivity. You are forcing your brain to move back and forth in reading and whatever you are doing which is causing a reduced attention span, performance, learning and short-term memory.
Again, Noopept has you covered, boosting your concentration and focus.
With an increasingly fast-paced world, we rarely have the time to focus fully on a single task, and we are easily getting tired.
It’s also difficult for me to fully focus on writing this with Joe and Sasha (my two little kids) jumping around and fighting once a while. I literary have to keep an eye on them.
It has forced me to look for some more noopept, but I immediately remember that I finished it yesterday.
I have to order some more. But not on Amazon. :/
- Improvement in memory and cognition
- Protects neurotransmitters which are easily damaged due to oxidative stress.
- It increases the levels of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)which make sure that specific neurons continue growing and are protected. This helps in protecting long-term memory.
- It also works as an antioxidant. Noopept gets rid of the extra calcium in the brain together with any other harmful toxins in the brain.
- Increased productivity.
- Some users may experience headaches
- One may lose appetite and experience increased irritability
- When consumed in high doses, you may end up confused or depressed.
It is recommended that you take between 10 mg and 40 mg three times a day.
However, our bodies respond very differently. Therefore, I would recommend that you start with small amounts and increase as you get comfortable with it.
Why wouldn’t Amazon carry a supplement with such obvious benefits?
Here we go,
Noopept is a nootropic. Despite it having impressive benefits, the FDA seems uneasy about nootropics and thus prohibits the sale of most of them on Amazon.com (notice I said Amazon.com — some nootropics are available in Amazon Canada and Europe, but not in the US).
The FDA only allows drugs whose intention is a diagnosis, treatment, prevention and to cure illness. Using a drug to boost your brain power does not fall under FDA’s definition of medications.
Noopept has always been sold as a research compound or raw material, and FDA does not allow this. In December 2012, listings for nootropics were removed from Amazon’s website.
It is seen as a prudent move to avoid action by the FDA.
That’s why you and I cannot purchase it on Amazon.
Any alternatives? Yes.
I have been buying Noopept from Absorb Your Health, and they have not yet disappointed me.
By now, the ‘boss feeling’ has now dissipated. And that means we should order some more Noopept. Right?
More on Noopept
- How Does Noopept Affect Short-Term Memory?
- What’s It’s Like to Combine Noopept and MDMA?
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Daily Noopept Usage?
- Is Noopept an Effective Cure for Brain Fog?
- How long does it take Noopept to work?
- Noopept Review: Side Effects, Dosage and Beginner’s Guide